Tiger Balm Quick Guide
- Tiger Balm Joint Rub
- A Tiger Balm formulation containing two extra ingredients, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) and glucosamine sulphate. MSM and glucosamine sulphate are two known ingredients that have been successfully used to treat joint pain. Comes in a pump bottle for easy application.
- Tiger Balm Liniment
- A non-staining, clear liquid formulation of Tiger Balm. Contains methyl silicylate, menthol, eucalyptus oil, camphor and lavender oil.
- Tiger Balm Mosquito Repellent Spray
- A mild Tiger Balm formulation with citronella to repel mosquitoes and relief itchiness caused by insect bites.
- Tiger Balm Muscle Rub
- A sports rub in an easy dispensing tube containing Tiger Balm ingredients for pre- and post-exercise use. A must-have for serious athletes.
- Tiger Balm Neck and Shoulders Rub
- This non-greasy Tiger Balm formula, with a hint of lavender fragrance, comes in a convenient and slim dispensing tube. The slim design is excellent for people on the go.
- Tiger Balm Pain Patch / Tiger Balm Medicated Plaster
- These patches / plasters come in two formulations, cool and warm, to suit users’ needs. Contain the same ingredients found in the Tiger Balm ointment. Designed for quick peel and paste application, these patches / plasters come in two sizes, size and large, for application on different parts of the body.
- Tiger Balm Red
- A stronger formulation of Tiger Balm White with the additional ingredient, cassia oil. Comes in four different sizes.
- Tiger Balm Soft
- Tiger Balm ointment with a softer creamy texture and lighter scent. Contains the ingredients menthol, cajuput oil, camphor and clove oil.
- Tiger Balm White
- An ointment used to treat pain and itching. Contains common ingredients such as menthol, cajuput oil, camphor and clove oil. Comes in four different sizes