How To Use Detox Foot Patches / Plasters / Pads
The following recommendations, steps and notes on how to use detox foot patches / plasters / pads apply especially for Kinohimitsu Negative Ion Health Pad and Red Sun Takara Natural Tree Extract Plasters.
For the purpose of this document, we will use the word "patches" when referring to patches / plasters / pads.
- Use two new patches daily before bedtime. Do this consistently everyday without break, unless you consistently arrive at Step 5b below despite having applied the patches on the top, arch and heel of the sole of your feet. Suspend use of the patches for a week or two when that happens. This is because continued use of the patches at this point would not offer you much benefit since most of the toxins in your body have already been expelled, and it would only result in wastage of the patches and your money. Restart from Step 1 thereafter to remove any toxins that may have accumulated in your body during that period. This is because toxins may continue to build up in your body over time due to your diet, lifestyle, body processes and / or environment.
- Change the position of each patch along the sole of your foot (that is, top, arch or heel) after every week of application, or when you reach Step 5b. See Note 1.
- Maintain a regime of eating and sleeping well while using the patches for maximum results.
- Before bedtime, clean and dry your feet.
- Prepare two new patches. See Note 2.
- Remove the cellophane cover from the adhesive sheet.
- Remove the sachet from its outer bag and stick (the side with the logo) on the sticky surface of the adhesive sheet.
- Paste one patch over the top / arch / heel of the sole of your left foot and leave it to work. Paste another patch over the top / arch / heel of the sole of your right foot and leave it to work. See Recommendation 2.
- The next morning, remove the patches from your feet.
- Check the colour of the sachet on each patch. The colour of the sachet indicates the amount of toxins present in your body, as well as how much more detoxification your body requires.
- If the sachet appears dark in colour, it means that you will need to continue using the patches on the same part of your body.
- If there is no change in the colour of the sachet, it may be that there is no toxin to be expelled from that part of your body, or that the patch was applied on an area with too few reflexology points. See Recommendations 1 and 2.
- Throw away the used patches. See Note 2.
- Go to Step 1 and repeat the whole process. See Recommendation 1.
- The reflexology points on the top, arch and heel of the sole of your feet represent different parts of your body. Please see the diagram on the reverse side of the box.
- You must throw away the patches after one use. Reuse of used patches will not be effective in your detoxification effort. Used patches cannot be reused because they will:
- contain the toxins from your body, especially if the sachets appear dark in colour
- harden once they are exposed to moisture (including moisture in the air)
- Store the patches in a cool, dry place and away from moisture.
- You should feel a general sense of well-being after using the patches for a period of time, which may be a few days or weeks, depending on the amount of toxins in your body.